And it's my granny's 80th birthday. We celebrate it with a small cake. Michelle makes the simple party become so meaningful. :)
And this is the 4 generations of my family
And here are some of the shots in Michelle's reading time with her Aunt Donna. Hmm.. Michelle looks quite concentrate in her reading time. Thanks to Donna! :)
Andy and Donna learned to wear "selendang" to hold Michelle while sleeping. See, not only lady, a man can try to use it as well. :)
Here are some of the pics when she play in her playground. Specially designed by myself. hehehe.. Since I had worked in child care before, I tried to create an educative, challenging and fun play ground for Michelle. As a housewife and a mom, I am not always spend my time to watch TV and shopping. I used most of my time to closely learn every new things about my adorable Michelle. Everyday is different and that makes my life so fun and challenging. I learned on how Michelle is progressing daily, what will her next step be. Then, I will look for suitable toys or books to motivate her into her next step.
As for this time, the play mats and the knee protector are the must, while the beautiful blue cave is just a motivator for Michelle to crawl and to use her hands to catch the toys which are hanging on top of the cave. :)
And before ending the blog, here are the collection of Michelle's cute pics. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment