Friday, October 13, 2006

our baby crib and drawer changer

By now, my pregnancy is 38 weeks. Honestly, I really enjoy my pregnancy. It is not as hard as most of people think. Sometimes, I even forget that I am pregnant. Although I am carrying my baby in the tummy, I am still very active.

I like to run here and there, climb the stairs up and down until my in-laws or Andy remind me that I have to be gentle because I am pregnant. Hehehe... But still, I wish I could see my baby face to face as soon as possible.

In the waiting, the baby cribs and the drawer changer (Indonesians called it baby tafel) that we ordered were sent to home. I am so happy. The service from Lemonde (the shop where we bought my baby crib) is excellent. They updated me before sending the crib, so I could prepare the room. And when they reached the house, they cleaned the the baby crib and the drawer changer before put them into the right place.

When everything was done, I stood in front of the crib. Imagined to put my baby to sleep on the crib and carry her again to feed her. Then I stood in front of the drawer changer, imagined I changed her nappy. I smile. Everything looks so beautiful. The staff from Lemonde said, this design (which requested by Andy and I) is perfect. So we don't have to bow to put down or carry our baby. The height is just nice and it is spacious. We choose white color and simple design, so it will be useful for years.

My dear baby, we welcome you anytime. Here are your crib and drawer changer, sure you will like it! :)































Cheers,
Sandri

1 comment:

Theresia said...

Sandri, nice crib and matching drawer changing table. pertama gua bingung kok ada tiang2nya gituh, ternyata buat kelambu yah..hehe. Slightly different from the cribs that I usually see here. Disini kagak ada nyamuk sih jadinya kagak ada tiang2 gituan tuh =P.
Ayo dipasang beddingnya..sure would look even better...=)